VI INTERNATIONAL FOLKLORE FESTIVAL
LES LUMIERES DE PARIS
19 – 22 August 2019
THE CITY OF LOVE, LIGHT and ENTHUSIASM is welcoming you again!
Let’s light up PARIS with our dances!
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10-12 minutes program
- Performances with live and recorded music are both allowed
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in hotel B&B PARIS SAINT DENIS PLEYEL triple rooms, 3 nights with breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group,
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group
participation cost: 105 Eur per person
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2 € per person per day)
- Supplement for staying in a double room 6 EUR per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 25 EUR per person per day
- Additional day (35 Eur)
- Lunch supplement 14 Eur per person per day
- Optional boat tour on the SEINE river (12 EUR per person)
As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case you later decide not to come).
The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement with the organizers.
– the groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program
– festival in the afternoon in one of the theaters on MONTMARTRE
– free day for sightseeing
– optional boat tour on the SEINE river ( 12 EUR per person)
– the check-out is after the breakfast