IX INTERNATIONAL FOLKLORE FESTIVAL
“GOLDEN OCTOBER” PRAGUE
23 – 26 OCTOBER 2020
…open-air stage in the centre of Prague,
folklore, tradition, food…
all in one place…
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare 10 minutes program
- Performances with live and recorded music are both allowed
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* hotels like HOTEL KRYSTAL or an other hotel of the same category, in triple and quadruple rooms, 3 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner)
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group,
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group
participation cost: 95 EUR per person
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2 € per person per day)
- Supplement for staying in a double room 5 EUR per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 22 EUR per person per day
- Additional day (30 Eur)
- Optional boat tour on the VLTAVA river (10 Eur)
- Optional traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (29 Eur)
As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case you later decide not to come).
The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement with the organizers.
– the groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program
– day of the festival
(performances on an open-air stage in the centre of Prague)
– free day for sightseeing
– boat tour on the Vltava river (optional)
– traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (optional)
– the check-out is after the breakfast
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected.
Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to it and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!