II INTERNATIONAL FOLKLORE FESTIVAL
MONTECATINI TERME, TUSCANY
26 - 29 JULY 2019
READY TO DISCOVER TUSCANY?
We invite you to taste the flavors of TUSCANY, to enjoy the art of FLORENCE and PISA!
All you need is the camera ready to capture the beauty of your magical tour to TUSCANY!
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10-12 minutes program
- Performances with live and recorded music are both allowed
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* hotels like HOTEL ALBA or an other hotel of the same category, triple and quadruple rooms, 3 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner)
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group,
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group
participation cost: 95 Eur per person
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2 € per person per day)
- Supplement for staying in a double room 5 EUR per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 22 EUR per person per day
- Additional day (30 Eur)
As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case you later decide not to come).
The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement with the organizers.
– the groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program
– excursion to PISA
– festival in the afternoon in MARESCA
– excursion to FLORENCE, SIENA
– the check-out is after the breakfast